Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rock It

Everyone has a different body type; Hour glass, pear shaped, boyish figure, rail thin or curvy. You are all beautiful, all of you. So stop telling me I'm not, don't look down on me because I am thin because I think your curves make you special. Don't tell me I'm not attractive because my hip bones poke out because I love the way you own your shape. Quit telling me I should eat a sandwich, stop throwing
up and that I look sallow because you are a work of art. Stop pitting against me because I'm little, because we all need to work together to change how we view our bodies. Instead of waging war, let's support each other, because we are all uniquely beautiful and no one is going to notice if we don't tell them.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what. You have a blog. Now I know. ;)

    ReplyDelete